P.O.R Process Engineer - Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company / Qatar
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client a Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Company is looking for a Process Engineer.
* Ensure that the assigned projects tasks are well managed as per the statement of requirement, CLIENT specifications and contractual requirements,
* Ensure that all the interfaces with the design team, other entities including CPD/E&C are correctly managed,
* Ensure that the projects are executed in accordance with the organization's safety regulations, with quality conformance and within schedule and budget,
* Coordinate the engineering activities of Integration Project engineering group in agreement with Engineering Manager and Integration Manager all along the Contract execution phase,
* Responsible for engineering consistency between Project packages,
* Ensure efficient communication with all other CLIENT engineering and functional team members.
* Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other CLIENT HSEQ procedures in all activities
* Carry out work in compliance with CLIENT values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed CLIENT priorities and objectives, CLIENT standards and procedures and good industry practices,
* Follow-up of pre-FEED and FEED engineering development activities progress related to Process (i.e process/utilities) systems for the P.O.R. project by the contractors, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable). The scope of activities will mainly concern brownfield activities on existing A platform. The activities include the review and comment of engineering and vendor (if applicable) documentation to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, Corporate standard and HSEQ regulation, international codes, BV and SOLAS applicable rules,
* Develop FEED scope in line with Pre-FEED and Statement of Requirements in view of the FEED call-off process,
* Assist Corporate Planning & Development team members in addressing the process concerns and queries, when required,
* Supervision, control, review and co-ordination of Process Engineering development in compliance with project specifications and procedures, CLIENT specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with respect of cost, schedule and required level of quality and safety applicable to the P.O.R. project.
* Review and approve, in accordance with applicable procedures and requirements, the dynamic simulation calculations reports, P&IDs, datasheets, material selection, control and safety philosophies, sizing calculations, H&M balances, etc…
* To define, follow up and evaluate the process discipline studies to be carried out by Contractors,
* To monitor process discipline studies during all engineering phases (technical, costs, planning, interfaces, reporting).
* Identification of any optimization / improvement in the design dossier to be implemented in the early stage of concept design,
* To promote alternatives for process design in brownfield environment to reduce and to optimise the offshore installations weight,
* To supervise and promote cost-saving solutions in the design of the offshore installations,
* Identify potential deviations from the CLIENT referential and report these to the Engineering Manager for final decision on whether or not to implement,
* Ensure that design is standardized across the various wellhead platforms and is cost effective, in line with management strategy,
* To participate in the HAZID / HAZOP / Project reviews sessions with CLIENT, Contractors and vendors teams,
* Provide technical answers and clarifications to internal project audit sessions (PR, HAZOP, etc…),
* To contribute to the engineering interfaces,
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Qualification: Master degree in process system engineering,
* Experience: minimum 5 years' experience as Process Eng. in process field in Oil and Gas activities. Extensive experience in process engineering and flow assurance with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
* Experience in offshore facilities at pre-FEED and FEED stage is preferred,
* Strong knowledge of SIMOPS and brownfield projects,