X2 Shift Supervisors - English & Spanish Speaking / Argentina
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are supporting a 3 large projects in Argentina where our client are seeking x2 Shift Supervisors. Key requirements for this position will be to speak English and Spanish; good level in both written and verbal communication.
Position will be starting in January 2019 for a period of 6 to 9 months with view to extension.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper operation as well as safety and reliability of the plant during shifts when the supervisor is in charge.
- Operating the plant according to standard operating procedures and instructions which have been issued and coordinating complex operations such as overall plant start up and shutdown.
- Implementation of all measures necessary to prevent or minimize any malfunction during operation as well as to prevent any damage or consequential damage.
- Correction of operational malfunctions as far as malfunctions can be corrected with the means at hand to shift personnel and issue the associated event notices.
- Keeping the shift log up to date and review alarm records and event notices.
To be considered please apply with your latest CV / Resume.