|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
* Extract and prepare supply chain data to assist with business knowledge, category & contract planning, and contract management.
* Provide analytical and cost modelling support to quantify the commercial impact of business decisions.
* Act as an expert resource on Supply Chain contract management and ERP systems.
* Work collaboratively with Supply Chain personnel to improve procurement automation and data efficiency.
Experience & Qualifications
* 5-10 years relevant industry experience
* Advanced excel skills and experience with Spotfire or similar analytics platform.
* Strong understanding of data flows and data management with a passion for connecting data to drive productivity and better outcomes.
* Experience in providing reporting and analytics support to Supply Chain or other business area.
* Ability to present key data in a clear and succinct manner for senior management usage
* Solid reasoning and lateral thinking.
* Collaborative approach to teamwork.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
* Analytical and critical thinking skills with developed attention to detail and accuracy.
* Demonstrated sound work ethic.
* Tertiary qualification in Business Administration, Information Systems, Finance or another related field.
* Experience with Teradata or similar relational database management system.
* Experience with SAP Materials Management.
* Experience with implementation of new supply chain systems (or significant upgrades).
* Understanding of the Supply Chain process.