- Earth moving
- Road works (concrete paving and asphalts)
- Knowledge of the works of installations for roads and highways connected to street lighting, signage and various electrical networks.
- Sewers and water supply networks
- Water treatment plants
- Dewatering systems
- Civil engineering works related to the construction of the utilities / facilities mentioned above
- Construction of residential buildings, including finishing and plant engineering
The Design Manager is responsible for the preparation and supervision of the civil engineering drawings of the project. The DM manages both internal designs of the project and external ones directed to third parties.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proven experience in Civil Engineering projects in general but with emphasis on infrastructure projects.
- Proven experience in the management and coordination of technical advice for projects with restricted deadlines, well-defined budgets and verifiable results.
- Proven experience in the application of the regulations, procedures and standards required by the law in the field of civil construction.
- Demonstrated ability to investigate, analyze and solve complex design problems.
- Proven experience in the application of the rules and procedures related to the management of risks and health in the workplace and the principles of safety applied to civil engineering projects.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously, with minimal supervision, on a different set of project drawings.
- Ability to effectively plan the use of resources made available by the organization. 9. Problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the principles of equal opportunities in the workplace.
- Excellent ability to negotiate and relate with the various stakeholders.
- Ability to present accurate, concise and timely reports on relevant issues.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.