|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, are urgently recruiting for a Senior Material Management Officer to be based in Qatar on a contract basis.
Materials management is one of the most important functions within the Company. From a financial point of view it is directly linked to Procurement, which represents the Company's greatest single area of expenditure, and as such means that there is considerable potential to influence the profitability of the Company. The Materials officer works with a large variety of materials and posses good knowledge and understanding of inventory, material management processes, materials specifications, certification and verification processes. This position is a transverse one; the Materials Management Officer maintains good relationships with Technical Administrators, with Finance interlocutors and with Partners' Entities.
- To guarantee material availability in term of quality and quantity to ensure that Partners Entities requirements are met
- To Identify and participate to all optimization actions of materials management
- To ensure that:
? SAP Master Data is accurate, current, understandable and readily accessible to all
? Materials accounting is valid and accurate
? Material Requirements Planning is undertaken efficiently in order to ensure the availability of materials to meet operational requirements
? Management of information regarding materials is readily available
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Intermediate level in Materials Management Technical Competencies required
- C&P tools certification required
Qualification and background
- International Experience Required
- Professional experience: Extensive experience in material administration within the Oil and gas industry preferred
- Main Personal Abilities:
? Problem Solving and planning/organizing/coordinating /controlling
? Knowledge and understanding of inventory and material management processes
? Knowledge and understanding of material specification, certification and verification processes
? Knowledge of Drilling and/or Maintenance materials and processes preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Materials Management (MM) and reporting (BW) modules of SAP R/3 ERP system
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.