|Salary:||$5500.00 - $6500.00 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Mechanical or Electrical Site Engineer - Saudi Arabia
My client is a worldwide leader in citizen services, specialised in environment, water and infrastructure works. They require a Mechanical & Electrical engineer (2 Positions) for their large rail project in Saudi Arabia.
7 to 10 years post graduate experience with at least 2-4 years in a similar position in the UAE/GCC.
- To provide site engineering and technical skills and expertise for the construction process.
- To ensure that all relevant technical information is available to the construction team at a zero defect level.
- To target and assist in the delivery of engineering excellence in safety at assigned site
- To deliver a product as per Client's requirements and with a determination to uphold our zero Defect's Policy.
- To eliminate waste in all forms including labor, materials, plant and staff, especially targeting the prevention of rework and to get it right first time.
- To gain knowledge and experience and earn a reputation for innovative engineering expertise and excellence
- To create a healthy working environment with all construction disciplines to assist in the project delivery on time and within budget.
- Advise the commercial team of any technical or engineering changes that could warrant a variation or cost change.
- Liaise with supervision, management, surveying, planning, safety, quality and commercial teams and provide them with information as required.
- Read and understand construction and other drawings, specifications and other technical information, and advise others of the same.
- To raise technical queries where information conflict exists or is missing, and act on responses.
- Provide engineering and technical guidance to operatives, supervision and management.
- Help create a site culture of best practice regarding safety, house keeping, workmanship and waste management. Adopt and enforce a don't walk policy so all safety and quality issues are dealt with immediately.
- Assist supervisors and managers to allocate correct resource to activities and to review and report on the same.
- Understand the construction programme and assist in the drive to comply or improve on the same. Provide all necessary information in a timely manner.
- Support the survey team and provide assistance as necessary.
- Provide assistance, guidance, support and supervision to less experienced engineers.
- Produce or assist in producing Method Statements, Inspection and Test Plans, and Risk Assessments and to ensure compliance of the same.
Education: Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputed University
Other requirements and competences:
- Spreadsheets and planning tools.
- Technically competent.
- Possess good communication and leadership skills.
- Coordination Skills.
- Report writing Skills.
- Team player.
- Budgetary awareness and control.
- Logical and well organised with ability to priorities.
- Positive response to pressure.
- Ability to motivate.
- Be adept at improvisation techniques on site.
Languages and levels: English, at least C1.
Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: 5500-6500K USD per month + Flights, Accommodation, Insurance
If you would like to be considered please send an up to date CV and references to me.