ROLE: Business Development Manager
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 Plus Bonus and Package / Dependent on Experience
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will be part of a team responsible for expanding our clients market share. This specific role within the team requires sales development in the steel fabrication and construction market.
The Business Development Manager is required to develop new business relationships generating new business opportunities for steel fabrication services.
* Work with the estimating team in preparing and submitting tender bids.
* Increase sales of the business.
* Develop the business sales and marketing strategy including reports to the board of directors. In liaison with other members of the senior management team ensure the sales and marketing strategy remains relevant and make adjustments where necessary.
* Build on existing and develop new business relationships in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
* Work with the board of directors in order to forecast sales targets at department level and ensure they are met.
* Overseeing the development of the marketing literature and promote the business to the industry.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the steelwork, rail and engineering sectors.
* A technical understanding of steel fabrication process.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* Excellent presentation capabilities
* Outstanding research and strategic analysis skills
* Strong IT skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hungry and motivated individual, bonus structure in place for exceeding results and targets.