|Location:||Pau, Aquitaine, France|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Are you a Well Performance Lead with vast technical experience in modelling multi phase flows and CO2 injectivity in aquifers or depleted hydrocarbon reservoirs? our client, an oil & gas operating company are urgently recruiting for a Lead Engineer to be based in Pau on a contract basis.
* Develop a state of the art on the theme of "modeling multiphase flows and CO2 injectivity in aquifers or depleted hydrocarbon reservoirs".
* Realize a benchmark of the modeling methods associated with the previous theme, using our client's traditional internal simulation tools (PETEX, REVEAL, ECLIPSE, tec.) With the other simulation tools used by the profession: OLGA, LEDAFLOW, T2WELL, etc.
* A weekly activity report
* A report of meetings on the subjects followed
* An archiving, tests of the data sets in the project disk trees
* Reports on the benchmarking + PowerPoint + archiving of the simulation outputs
* A report on State of the Art + PowerPoint
* A report on the analysis of gap analysis
* Training sessions and Workshops on specific topics with client teams.
* Participation in at least one publication per year.
The Lead Engineer will be expected to have a BAC + 5 level with an engineering profile or PhD, and if possible a background in chemistry that would be a plus
The mastery of some of the following computer tools is a plus: PETEX, REVEAL, SAPHIR, ECLIPSE, PSIM, PDMS, etc.
You will be expected to have vast experience, senior profile, in well performance.
Experiments in production engineering and reservoir engineering will be considered as a plus in the technical proposal that will be made.
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.