|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client a E&P Company is looking for an experienced Reservoir Engineer to work with them in Oman.
It is 2-3 years Contract role.
* Conduct reservoir engineering studies (simulation, analytical) to support field development plan
* Advanced knowledge and skills of using Eclipse, PVTP, MBAL, OFM, Sapphire and PEEP
* Formulate optimum development plan for hydrocarbon recovery
* Reserves estimation and reporting in accordance to SEC guidelines
* Perform economics evaluations and risk analysis for projects
* Forecast short term and long term production outlook
* Liaise with operation, drilling, facility, exploration and other internal departments as well as with third party contractors
* Perform reservoir management activities such as well planning, field reviews, reservoir surveillance and work overs
* Plan, follow-up and QC fluid and rock laboratory experiments
* Monitor and supervision less experience staff
* Provide reservoir engineering support for exploration activities
* Minimum of 15 years' experience engineers in oil industry
* Relevant experience in oil and/or gas reservoirs with modelling experience