|Location:||Uxbridge, Middlesex, England|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Currently seeking a finalist/newly/qualified Revenue Accountant for a multinational Oil & Gas company, based near Uxbridge. Ideally experienced in a fast moving, high paced environment.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate they have strong communication, planning, analytical and system skills. Who is adaptable, extremely proactive and wishing to work in a demanding and challenging role, experience within the Oil & Gas/Energy sector is preferred.
Production / Sales
* Load production and sales volumes figures to SAP on a monthly basis.
* Prepare monthly sales accruals
* Prepare accurate inventory closing position checks for products, ensuring all movements are analysed and explained.
* Prepare re-charge invoices for sales relating to other entities within the group.
* Prepare schedule of volumes of cargoes.
* Working with the Commercial Manager ensure all invoices are reviewed and approved in accordance with internal controls.
* Maintaining SOX documentation and ensuring compliance with internal controls.
* Maintain relationships with both internal and external audit.
* Process purchase and cargo related fee invoices in SAP workflow.
* Work with the marketing team to proactively manage lifting allocation between fields.
* Prepare Board papers for Legal entities assigned to this role working proactively with stakeholders including Tax, Legal and Treasury.
* Prepare entries & analysis for budgeting & outlook process and entries for Legal Entities.
* Prepare account reconciliations and analysis assigned to the role to ensure accuracy and proactively bring any irregularities to resolution.
* Actively manage debtors accounts including communicating status and chasing payments.
* Prepare the Bi-annual working capital analysis.
* Other entries, analysis and reconciliations.
* Support external teams with the provision of production data and analysis.
* The successful candidate will be part of a small team but with many stakeholders so providing support and vacation cover for other team members is essential.
* Facilitate an excellent team dynamic within the broader finance team by working closely with the other Accountants to present a coordinated approach and consistency of reporting.
* Develop strong working relationship with all stakeholders, representing financial matters and ensure Finance is accepted as a valued business partner.
* Maintenance and continuous improvement of processes, process documentation and Reporting.
* Other ad-hoc duties as required.
* Newly/Finalist/Qualified Accountant - (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or substantial relevant experience
* Excellent communication skills (both interpersonal and written)
* Strong System Skills preferably with experience of SAP/BI
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience of preparing Financial Statements.
* Able to work with large volumes of data
* Ability to prioritise workload, manage a process and meet deadlines
If you meet the above, please apply & ensure your CV clearly demonstrates your suitability for the role