|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
* The primary function of the Expeditor is to ensure all materials are accurately tracked through the supply chain, continuously evaluating material availability date and taking corrective action where expedition is warranted.
* Expeditor should regularly review lead times loaded in SAP and adjust in line with actual total supply chain lead time.
* Expeditor will need to work closely with Maintenance Planners and Buyers to determine overdue materials ensuring expectations are managed regarding what is deemed a reasonable Required on Site Date as well as managing incremental cost associated with expedition.
Critical Skills and Experience:
* Minimum of Diploma or equivalent certificate. Candidate with Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferable but not mandatory.
* Minimum of 3 years working experience in Upstream / E & P oil & gas industry, preferably in expediting, logistic or materials planning role. Working knowledge of SAP is preferred.
* Knowledge of materials and services within the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industry
* Knowledge of or experience using inventory work processes and systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Office and strong SAP skills in Material Master and Business Warehouse modules
* Good knowledge and application skills with manipulating of data and use of databases