|Salary:||EUR90000 - EUR105000 per annum + NET salary + Accommodation|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
This position will provide leadership and services in project cost estimating to major capital projects during all project development phases (Identify & Assess, Select and Define as well as Execute) and will encompass the review of cost estimates ahead of the toll gates in major capital project funnel.
In addition, the incumbent will chair and participate in Estimate and Schedule Reviews across the globe. Furthermore, the incumbent acts as technical global discipline leader for the cost estimation group. This includes providing leadership to cost estimating resources in all major capital projects around the world.
Close collaboration with Asset Development Managers and Project Managers is required. The Head of Project Estimating plays a key role in the project portfolio, he/she is indirectly responsible for all the cost estimates on major investments in projects.
Required skills and experience:
1. Ability to apply consistent cost estimating methodologies and deal appropriately with detail.
2. Ability to judge and assess engineering risk (through deterministic or probabilistic risk analysis) in projects. Propose possible mitigation activities to reduce key risks and assess the schedule effectiveness of these.
3. Strong analytical skills & excellent written and verbal communications skills
4. Master of cost estimating processes and tools
5. Familiar with network planning structures and techniques, Primavera Project Planner (P6) and Microsoft Project.
6. Proficient with the use of standard office software such as Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Access, and @Risk/CrystalBall and/or Primavera Risk Analysis tools is an advantage.
7. Must have a "Team attitude", be self-motivated and be willing to support other groups and projects when required.
8. Ability and willingness to travel internationally is very important for carrying out cost and schedule reviews
9. An ability to interact with specialist engineers, project teams and contractors is essential.
This successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive NET salary, accommodation allowance and other benefits.,
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.