|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Joining in Singapore and reporting to Technology Manager, your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
1. Ensure that activities related to product/solution development are effectively executed in accordance with the company's processes, customer requirements, quality standards and safety requirements.
2. Recognize problems and provide input to solutions for the R&D projects independently.
3. Understand the key business and technical drivers, and identify risks in the R&D projects in order to make judgments and contribute to results.
4. Provide consulting services to business operations and customers.
5. Ensure alignment with assigned targets (time, cost and quality).
6. Maintain awareness of state-of-art technology (including company's products and technologies) and further knowledge in targeted area of expertise by participating in networks and actively following the scientific discussions.
7. Contribute new ideas to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction.
8. Participate constructively in working teams by sharing own knowledge and supporting colleagues in applying processes and tools to ensure timely and high quality results.
9. Understand the important of Intellectual Property (IP) for the business, contribute to IP discussions and develop project clearance report.
To be considered for this role, you must have a degree in Engineering with minimum 4-year experience in automation system, HMI development, marine industries, shipboard cargo, fuel and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) handling process.
You must also be proficient with at least one programming language (C++ or C#), solid documentation skills and able to write technical reports independently.
Experience in PLC programming, 800xA system and R&D/product development is a plus.