|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are currently recruiting for a Rail Construction/ Maintenance Foreman for our client located in Calgary, Alberta.
The Foreman is responsible for managing and directing a crew of workers to deliver a successful project, ensuring safety, quality, profitability, and scheduling, resulting in customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate for this role will demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- 3-5 years railway experience; 1-2 years in a similar role
- Valid Class 5 Driver's license or equivalent
- Valid certification in Canadian Railway Operating Rules
- Training in First Aid, Confined Space, CSTS, and other mandatory courses as required
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Organize, develop, and communicate schedules and goals to crew members
- Strong customer relations skills
- Use computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Perform physical work in a field environment including bending, lifting
- Safe use of hand and power tools