|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria, Australia|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Deep experience in designing the technical architecture (including Enterprise Application Integration Architecture) to address complex business requirements, including design of entire system configurations (hardware, software, and communications, as appropriate).
Able to lead a tool evaluation effort, including the definition of the evaluation criteria, identification of tools to be evaluated, and the actual evaluation. Able to work on various platforms, including mainframes, minis and micros.
Able to define a total disaster recovery plan and present the Client with various options. Able to work with and manage multiple suppliers.
Able to perform as a Technical Team Leader when necessary.
- Combining multiple technologies to provide alternative physical solutions;
- Providing technical oversight and QA to all project delivery teams;
- Acting as the first point of contact (outside project team) for all technical issues and problem resolution during project life cycle;
- Translating technical requirements into resource requirements (estimations) and advising projects on optimal onsite-offshore mixing in the planning phase;
- Understanding various tools and technologies on the market and their appropriate usage;
- Performing analysis of business models, logical specifications and/or user requirements to;
- Contributing to the success of mission critical, complex and large system projects/architectures design client/server open solutions;
- Contributing to the direction of Clients current and future programming/systems initiatives;
- Conducting independent analysis of and reviewing Clients technical and business requirement;
- Recommending innovations which enhance the operation and functionality of Client systems
* Loyalty network infrastructure - oversee integration and Digital Security engagement
* Loyalty Disaster Recovery design
* Technical lead on a Network Impact Assessment (NIA)
* Technical Implementation Plan for Postec/Foresight Fuel Systems
* Oversight of proposed infrastructure changes for applications on based on a project Heatmap assessment - ensure changes are proportionate and directly related to the project in question
* Kronos deployment technical oversight