|Salary:||E55,000 - 70,000|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Business Development Manager Contract Logistics
Salary: E55,000 to E70,000 + local benefits
Location: Warsaw, Poland
* We are working with a leading Freight Management & Contract Logistics company operating globally in multiple industries.
* They are looking to foster the rapid growth of their Automotive, Technology, & Retail verticals with the management of their regional Sales function in the Central Eastern European region, focused on Poland.
* Due to expansion, the business requires an experienced Regional Business Development Manager to aid the Central Eastern European Contract Logistics Director and help drive growth the refreshed Sales function, focusing on all-sized accounts.
* Targeting new procedures & solutions across the specific target verticals in their multiple industries, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, working with the individual vertical and projects team sin cost-cutting exercises, and generating new business to be fostered for the long- term at corporate, local, and international levels.
* The position will hold Contract Logistics focus, working hand in hand with the Freight Forwarding department, and will have responsibility indirectly for a matrix team.
* The business is seeking someone with a background in Contract Logistics, & SCM in a senior sales and commercial, level to control the Regional Sales function, with a high level of technical understanding and input.
* You should possess at least 8 years experience in 3PL, consistently performing to ensure sales targets are hit and the logistical aspects are satisfied on a day-to-day, and strategic, level, with local, domestic, and multi-national organisations.
* Ideally the candidate will be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills through prior experience on an International level.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed small to large sized customer accounts before, with team responsibility too at some stage in their career.
* Grassroots experience in a logistics environment in a number of different disciplines and locations would be highly beneficial.
* The ideal candidate will be based in Warsaw, Poland, and have a command of the English language.
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.