|Salary:||E70,000 - 85,000|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Ocean Freight Manager
Salary: E70,000 E85,000 plus benefits
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
* We are working with a leading global provider of Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Solutions
* They provide multi-modal logistics solutions and supply chain optimisation solutions worldwide.
* The client is looking to grow the Ocean Freight division of the Nordic operation, based in the Gothenburg office.
* Due to plans for expansion, the business requires an experienced Ocean Freight Manager with a background in Regional Level Ocean Freight management to help drive growth across the region with newly acquired industry business, and to integrate these with the current business initiatives.
* The role will involve Commercial, Operational, & Financial responsibility across all verticals within the product.
* Targeting leading clients within select industry verticals, and by internal operations too, you will utilise your high level relationships to help set the structures in place to secure sales growth and to align the business with the strategic intents outlined.
* This position will involve fostering new relationships, taking final decisions on which to keep and which to cut, and generating new business to be fostered for the long-term.
* Development and maintenance of key clients will be integral to the role, thus pre-existing relationships would be highly beneficial for any applicant.
* The business is seeking someone with a Commercial Background who has experience at a Senior Level of Ocean Freight preferably on a regional scale.
* The company requires experience of the Ocean Freight mode as an essential pre-requisite for the role, with Air Freight as an advantage.
* Ideally the candidate will have managed a small P+L budget and have a proven track record at signing key clients that operate on a global scale
* Applicants MUST speak English and Swedish and have previous experience in the Freight Forwarding industry (individuals without these pre-requisites will NOT be considered)
Due to the large number of applications if you have not heard anything within 14 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.