We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, a major operator have an opportunity for a Mechanical Construction TA Supervisor to work on a major turnaround for a refinery on a contract in the Netherlands
Please note only EU nationals and Dutch speaking candidates will be considered.
The TA supervisor is responsible for the safety, quality and schedule during the execution of turnarounds. During the execution of a turnaround report TA supervisor directly to the plug head or field coordinator.
Candidates should be/have:
- An MBO work and thinking level with a minimum of 10 years experience or HBO working and thinking level with a minimum of 5 years experience in the petrochemical industry
- A WTK background, or any OPC / OSC background with at least a strong affinity with WTK
- Excellent HSSE Performance, both as a team player and as an individual worker
- Communicative & proactive
- Looking after the interests of our client towards the contractors
- Able to understand the basic Dutch language.
- A flexible attitude since long work/night/weekend hours are part of the job