|Location:||Arnegard, United States|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Work Location: Arnegard, ND
Start/End Dates: 3/3/2017 - 3/2/2018
Assignment Scope: Responsible for ensuring on time delivery of materials in accordance with contract terms and conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Provide updates for material status and open purchase orders, including expediting, tracking and returns.
- Coordinates scheduling for orders based in material lead times and arrival dates.
- Provides status updates and follow-up to internal client groups.
- Maintains integrity and accuracy of the physical inventory by location.
- Responsible for year-end physical inventory counts as well as daily/weekly/monthly cycle counts.
- Maintains records/spreadsheets for repairs and plan for future requirements based on orders, production schedules and forecasts.
- Works closely with supply chain Buyers & operations personnel to prepare, execute and follow material orders and deliveries. Helps to maintain inventory traceability and accuracy.
- Physically capable of lifting materials and product up to 50 pounds.
- Must have SAP experience.