|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + Negotiable|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client, a major oil & gas company are currently recruiting a Maintenance Planner to be based in their Denmark office.
In this position, you will be implementing and maintaining a large maintenance plan for offshore installations and have the opportunity to influence its design.
Furthermore, you will be coordinating all maintenance activities as well as planning for the Asset. Thus, you will interface with many internal stakeholders from across the asset both onshore and offshore.
You will also be participating in technical discussions related to maintenance executables, and be part of a highly professional working environment.
-Your main responsibility will be to implement and drive a departmental plan for maintenance, with focus on safety and maintenance excellence.
- Following up/coordinating priority of maintenance jobs, resources and similar through daily communication with technical discipline engineers.
- Aligning stakeholders to ensure activities are de-conflicted prior to entering the plan, and constructively challenging the timing and priority of activities when needed
- Preparing for and chairing regular Maintenance planning meetings within the Asset, and maintaining plans as per the established Maintenance Plan Operating Rhythm As the focal point for Integrated Activity Planning in the department,
- Provide guidance and coaching for compliance to the IAP process and provide feedback for continuous improvement of the integrated planning process
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced within maintenance planning
- You are experienced within preventive and corrective maintenance scheduling in preferably SAP and Primavera, and have insight into implementing Maintenance excellence programmes.
- Fluent in English