|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our Client, a Leading Oil & Gas Operator is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team based in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Planning, scheduling and facilitating regular and ad hoc meetings.
* Recording meeting notes and actions and tracking actions to closure.
* Collating and editing project Monthly reports, tracking project KPIs.
* Project action tracking, follow up and documenting.
* Project document control.
* Project Risk Champion - reviewing and maintaining project risk registers.
* Working with the Shipping Projects Technical Manager to produce and maintain project documentation as required by company practices and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience in a Project Support/Services role.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
* Strong initiative with the ability to plan, anticipate, ask and advise against project and team deliverables.
* Experience of facilitating multi discipline groups.
* Understanding of risk management processes.
* Document control experience.
* Familiar with SharePoint.