|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client are currently looking for a Discipline Engineer - Automation, to be based in Norway;
The Automation Engineer will be part of the multi-discipline team responsible for concept definition (FEED) of new process platform and modified Riser platform and field centre. This includes:
- Responsibility for own discipline related to Automation systems with focus on Safety and Automation System (SAS)
- Follow-up FEED studies by contractor(s) within own discipline
- Interact with other disciplines and the phase 1 team
- Prepare contractor scope within own discipline for Execution phase
- Together with contractor prepare supplier scope for Execution phase
- Perform in-house evaluations within own discipline
- Identify and follow up cost / weight savings
- Interface with phase 1 and SAS Contractor
* 7-10 years relevant experience within Engineering, Fabrication and testing of Automation systems.
* Capable of working independently with a good system overview
* Thorough knowledge of Safety and Automation system (SAS) Green Field project experience is preferred
* Bachelor or Master degree.