|Salary:||E500 per day|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client, a major Oil & Gas Operator, are urgently recruiting a URF Construction Lead for the below opportunity based in France:
- Responsible for the preparation, supervision and the coordination of all the installation activities associated to the URF package including assistance to the URF Package.
- Supervises all the Company personnel mobilised for the URF package onshore in the prefabrication yards, in the logistic bases, and also onboard the URF Contractors' vessels.
- Focal point, for all the Company representatives assigned in the onshore fabrication yard, logistic base, and onboard the URF construction vessels, for the follow-up and the day to day reporting of all technical, logistic, planning and HSSE points related to the URF in country scope of work.
- Main contact point for the URF Contractor for the daily management of the URF onshore and offshore construction activities.
- Responsible to ensure that all the interfaces with the other entities are properly defined and managed before and during the execution of the URF offshore activities.
Required skills & experience:
- Extensive experience in management of Project and Marine Operations with international contractors specialised in umbilical Flowlines and Riser,
- Significant experience in conventional offshore installation
- Significant experience in deep water projects
- Skills and experience of management of team in complex multicultural and multi site context
To apply or for further information, please CV applications.