|Salary:||E550 - E600 per day|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client, a major Oil & Gas Operator, are urgently reccruiting an Umbilical Engineer for the below opportunity based in Paris:
- Responsibility, for all the activities related to the engineering, supply, procurement, manufacture and fabrication of Umbilicals (production and SSIV control umbilical).
- Accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSSE rules within his area of responsibility.
- Ensure during all phases from design basis until umbilical installation and precommissioning the technical authority for this package.
- Organises, supervises, controls and coordinates the works relative to the umbilical package.
- Ensure that all Umbilicals deliverables meet project schedule and technical requirements.
- Ensure that all engineering interfaces related to Umbilicals are duly dealt with and managed with other concerned packages (i.e. SPS package and receiving platform).
- The service provider will assist SPS package for the follow-up of design, manufacturing and testing of controls equipment delivered to the URF package for the integration in the umbilical, such as ulbilical UTH, and connectors.
Required Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Design, Fabrication, offshore installation and pre-commissioning of umbilicals (including UTH and SDU), from both Operators and Contractor's organization,
- Significant experience as CPY representative on umbilical manufacturing sites,
- Significant experience in offshore installation/pre-commissioning activities,
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.