|Salary:||E400 - E450 per day|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client, a major Oil & Gas Operating company, urgently require a Project and Interface Interface Engineer for the below opportunity based in France:
* Assist Engineering Manager by ensuring that documentation of Basic Engineering Contractor will be issued with the necessary quality and within the time frame
* Ensure follow-up of Interfaces scope between the different packages
* Participate to the preparation of the tenders for the Onshore Tie-in package as well as the evaluation of the tenders until FID
* Provide support to other packages as and when required
* To comment and / or consolidate comments to documents issued by Basic Engineering Contractor
* Liaise with Company different specialists for follow-up and solving engineering/technical issues.
* Follow-up of project interfaces tasks and ensure implementation of adequate actions within the packages.
* Maintain interface task register up to date.
* Prepare the Exhibit E (DESIGN DOSSIER) of all Call For Tender for EPC and PO of the project with the assistance of the Basic Engineering Contractor
* Prepare CFT dossier for the onshore tie-in package with the support of Basic Engineering Contractor and Company Contract Engineer.
* Participate to tenders evaluation and preparation of Recommendation To Award for the Onshore Tie-in package
Skills and experience:
* Extensive project work experience on similar type of developments
* Strong Engineering background required
* Site activities experience required (Construction, Installation, pre-Commissioning, ect) . Brown field Experience is a plus.
* Fluent in English (speaking and writing), with good communication and interfaces skills.
* Mobility (frequent overseas travel)