Recruitment Consultant / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
We are currently looking for an experienced 360 Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant in our Brisbane office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to inherit and build on a well-established Engineering desk in a high-performing team!
We can offer:
- A leadership team with over 50 year's experience in high-performing recruitment teams
- A development program that elevates experienced consultants and develops future leaders.
- Systems and processes that are ahead of industry standards
- A network/database of over 500,000 candidates who operate within the Construction, Engineering, and Property sectors
- A brand that outreaches any other agency within Australia that specialise within the Construction, Engineering, and Property sectors
Skills & Traits that we are looking for in our team:
- A driven person who can work autonomously
- Minimum 12 months of 360 recruitment experience (previous experience in construction or engineering is desired)
- Care and honest communication
- An ability to forward think and meet the challenges we face
- An ability to engage, listen and build relationships with existing and new clients and candidates.
- Values - The business is focused on building trust with the clients and candidates. We are looking for people who hold these values!
- High commission percentages (no changing goalposts, no 'discretionary' schemes)
- 25 days annual leave (covered by us)
- Extra leave awarded for years of service
- Quarterly High Achiever events & twice-yearly High Achievers Trips
- Quarterly Team Building events/days out
- Quarterly Health & wellbeing events
- Laptop & iPhone (fully expensed).
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2023