Senior Planner - Mechanical & Electrical Engineering / IrelandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The M&E Engineering client is seeking a Senior Planner for a large Industrial Project in Co. Kildare.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Developing Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Program's as part of the project team
- Represent the company at Progress/ Planning meetings/workshops
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Implementing the Project Controls system
The Senior Planner will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical and Electrical discipline
The Senior Planner will have the following experience:
- 6 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience with Mechanical & Electrical scope of works with excellent technical knowledge
- Experience leading a project from a project controls perspective
Note: Candidates have the option to be considered for the role on either a contract or permanent basis.