Production Chemist II - Organic Synthesis / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Carlsbad, California, USA|
|Salary:||USD78000 - USD80000 per annum|
The client is currently recruiting a direct hire opportunity for a Production Chemist II - Organic Synthesis based in Carlsbad, CA.
- Plan and manufacture multi-step organic syntheses intermediates and products
- Maintain detailed documentation of experimental procedures and results through manufacturing batch records.
- Execute process validations and design changes to ensure successful transfer of new products from development to manufacturing or failure investigation of commercialized products.
- Independently prioritize work assignments and consistently demonstrate the ability to perform assigned tasks in a manufacturing setting.
- Operate and maintain all manufacturing equipment in a safe and productive manner per company safety policy.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency in the laboratory setting while following Good Laboratory Practices (GLP).
- Keep accurate production and inventory records.
- Perform computer data entry and work order transactions (scrap, Oracle, etc.).
- May assist with troubleshooting and problem solving of production issues and other bulk formulations jobs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Organic Chemistry with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of proven experience in an industrial setting.
- Recent laboratory bench skills, including synthesis, purification, and analysis of organic compounds using HPLC (UV and MS detection), NMR, IR, GC, TLC, and elemental analysis.
- Experience in synthetic organic chemistry, modern analytical techniques, and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in cGMP Environment.
- Experience with performing organic reactions and formulations under inert/dry atmosphere, moisture-sensitive chemicals, and glove box environment.
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment to meet timely product delivery.
- Experience with non-conformance investigation preferred.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2021