Contract: Field Subsurface Project Lead / USClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||North Dakota, US|
|Duration:||Contract - 12 months|
12 month contract
Watford City, ND
* Provides onsite oversight and coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, location & road construction, compressor installation, down hole well completions, recompletions, remedial, high pressure well recompletions, well workover operations, maintenance, I&E, commissioning, repair & upgrade of existing facilities and pipeline repair in an assigned geographical area.
* Ensures work is performed in compliance with Company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
* Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
* Tracks daily progress on jobs and daily costs, reviews and approves field tickets invoices and verifies billing information, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects.
* Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
* Oversees the materials receiving, acceptance and installation at the site.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Typically 15+ years of experience.
* Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
* Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
* Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
* Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
The candidate will be required to provide own truck.