RF Systems Validation Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Location: Menlo Park, CA
RF systems validation engineers are responsible for delivering results from one or multiple areas of RF testing including RF KPIs, transmitter characterization, receiver characterization, carrier acceptance RF testing, RF regulatory testing. Some of the tasks in this role include:
* Defining and providing RF verification infrastructures, stimulus and checks
* Planning and tracking of RF verification tasks
* Creation and Execution of RF verification plan
* Review of RF verification plan with internal hardware design teams and joint development partners
* Documentation of RF verification
* Review, analysis and reporting of RF verification results
* Debugging and analysis of RF issues found during the verification phase
* Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* At least 5-7 years of work experience in the wireless industry
* Good understanding of wireless communications systems and standards, including 5G, LTE, 3G as well connectivity technologies like Wi-Fi and BT
* Knowledge of cellular RF and RF driver components with solid experience in debugging issues stemming from these areas
* In depth experience in analysing logs, troubleshooting issues from field or lab for 5G,LTE and LTE
* Good understanding of system development and RF verification testing methods and concepts for wireless devices.
* Experience working with major test equipment vendors is desired
* Experience with managing GCF/PTCRB approval of devices is a plus
* Experience working with RF systems and software, particularly mobile chipsets or base station chipsets.
American online social media and social networking service.