Contract: Maintenance Planner Scheduler / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The client is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to work a two year contract in Nanticoke Ontario. Maintenance Planner/Scheduler- Nanticoke
- To be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all Maintenance activities.
- Plans and schedules any Routine Maintenance work required - Works with Planner in developing schedule, cost estimates and equipment planning for Routine work to be accomplished during the Turnaround window - Able to plan complex job and develop resource plan with
- Able to provide input to maintenance work Contracting/Procurement strategy and steward to that plan.
- Able to resolve scheduling issues, including: Negative Float, Out-of-sequence updates, resource overloads, scope change, progress validation, etc.
- Able to develop a complete job plan with materials, resources and timeline.
- Ensuring that the BOMs are correct and up to date for all critical refinery machinery. ·
- Review machinery spares and make sure that the right parts or materials are being
- stocked for refinery machinery. · Ensure machinery spares have proper storage
- preservation as per MMS 12-05. · Provide support to machinery maintenance by
- maintaining machine shop materials stock inventory and consumables. · Co-ordinate
- ordering long lead items for manufacturing and delivery. Maintain an open line of
- communication with planning, engineering and inspection for delivery dates and or
- delays. · Create, edit and or delete coded stock and coded non-stock material codes in
- Material Data Governance (MDG) · Annual review of dormant materials with planners
- for potential removal from the warehouse, while ensuring critical spare parts are kept.
- 5-10 years of closely related professional experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020