Completion Engineer / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Completion Engineer
Work Location: Stavanger
Start date: ASAP - 30.09.2021
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-07-25 12:00:00
- Ensure that the Mechanical Completion, Preservation, Commissioning and handover to Company Operation are timely planned and executed
- Ensure adequate manning with own area of responsibility to ensure cost-effective project development and execution
- Ensure/Establish a Commissioning network in the Project Completion System
- Define completion activities and milestones for Jotun FPSO modification as input for the integrated schedule.
- Ensure that relevant project personnel and contractors has adequate knowledge
- Liaison with the Contractors completion organisation and ensure alignment of completion schedule and that system integration and testing is done
- Execute phase to ensure a design were Completion/Commissioning requirement is included.
- Prepare presentations and reporting of status from Project Completion System for Completion/Commissioning where required.
- Act as a driving force for development of Company`s Project Completion System and Company`s management system and associated technical requirements.
- Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience within project execution
- Competent skills and experience in planning and execution within Mechanic Completion, Preservation, Commissioning, handover to asset and start- up in the oil and gas industry.
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Extensive knowledge and competence within own discipline and demonstrate thorough understanding for own business area
- Establish and maintain priorities
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and able to interface within company and external towards contractors
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written (English, Norwegian is an advantage)