DBNPP - EPCIC3 Package Lead / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
DBNPP - EPCIC3 Package Lead
- DBNPP EPC Package Lead is responsible for the delivery of the debottlenecking pipelines project between A and F locations which will be executed Between Q3 2019 and Q4 2020.
- He will manage all activities concerning the Package from CFT up to transfer to Operations.
During the course of the Package execution he will manage dedicated teams to cover all the phases of package activities
- Interfacing with other entities to properly and timely define the integration projects scope of works (C&E),
- Major Projects involve the development of new offshore platforms bridge linked to the existing facilities, installation of subsea pipelines and debottlenecking of the produced water treatment, all these activities could be executed across several international sites. Projects will require complex interfaces with other entities of the client.
- EPC execution shall take place at Contractor premises,
- Possibility of multiple worldwide missions or relocations to follow-up engineering development and EPC execution with various contractors.
- He will be based in the Major Projects premises during the CFT stage of DBNPP EPC and will move to contractor's premises during EPC phase
- Qualification: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15 years' experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years' experience as Project Engineer,
- Experience within a project team: At least 10 years' experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment,
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Familiar with the clients General Specifications, Prodom, and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - finishing/internals manager – prime residential contracts engineer qc inspector (coating) drilling and completion supervisor oilfield services operator oilfield services operator project engineer - water / civil projects - metro based accounts payable officer contract administrator - commercial fitout - 3 month contract oilfield services operator senior project manager - infrastructure scada (oasys) engineer - intermediate pipeline automation (scada) engineer - senior technical facilitator (maintenance ready for operations) civil 3d drafter sr.instrument/electrical designer e&i maintenance planner engineering manager - epc commissioning manager (short term) head of quality – epc utilities supervisor downhole tools specialist e&i project engineer learn arabic automation and process control engineer project manager completion engineer senior estimator – decent homes / small works pre-commissioning mechanical (rotating) superintendent pre-commissioning electrical superintendent welding supervisor - port expansion project fabrication supervisor - port expansion project ndt qc supervisor - port expansion project training manager cost controller drilling and completions material and logistics coordinator piping smartplant3d designer hr advisor cyber security specialist (6 months contract & extendable) electrical fitter account manager - completions & cementing senior internal auditor mechanical fitter : rail competency assurance program analyst project procurement analyst reliability specialist head of civil senior cost engineer sharepoint applications support consultant technical solutions outsourcing consultant commissioning shift leader V