Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitter - Job Share - Leading Mining Organization / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||$53 - $55 per hour|
- Job Share Roster - 2:1:2:4
- Contract to Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter with extensive Fixed Plant Maintenance experience, to join a leading Mining organization. This position is available for an immediate start on a job share roster. 2 weeks on 1 week off, 2 weeks on 4 Weeks off.
- Routinely inspecting a range of different Fixed Plant equipment to ensure they are functioning correctly
- Assisting with the planned maintenance tasks in an accurate and timely manner
- Troubleshooting faults and repairing equipment as needed
- Ensuring that safe work practices are adhered to at all times
- Following Policies and Procedures to ensure all incidents are reported correctly
To be successful in the role, you will have extensive experience in Fixed Plant mechanical repairs, with a sound understanding of Iron Ore Maintenance. An excellent eye for detail with a pro-active approach to resolving issues. As well a strong work ethic and commitment to workplace safety. You will also require the following Ticket’s and Certificates.
- Current Working at Heights Ticket
- Current Confined Spaces Ticket
- Current Elevating Work Placement Ticket
- Police Clearance and Full Medical will also be required
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization. With excellent training and development initiatives, this role will allow you to grow your career in a great working environment. You will be offered a competitive hourly rate and you will be working in state of the art facilities.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019