Lead Completions Engineer / ScotlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Completions Customer Service Engineer for an initial 6 month contract based in Aberdeen. You will predominantly be based in their client's office, where you will be responsible for providing both technical and operations support from both a customer and supplier aspect of well completions. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is capable of communicating with clients at a very high level, across a range of product lines.
Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Plan and perform completion and well engineering activities at office level and provide engineering support to field level operations
- Preparation of engineering design and operational plans for completion, workover, well testing, fracturing and intervention activities in wells in area of responsibility including completion design, material and equipment selection, log evaluation, quality assurance and post-job evaluation
- Cost / Risk analysis and AFE preparation for completion/testing/fracturing/well intervention operations
- Ensure that actual well costs and other pre-defined KPIs are monitored and benchmarked against offset data and pre-defined well objectives
- Conduct post well evaluations of completion, Workover (WO), testing and well intervention practices and effectiveness
- Comply with all HSE policies and guidelines
- Conduct business according to our Culture Pillars
- Well site engineering support and or managerial field visits as required
- Participate in tender bid preparation process as needed for drilling & well engineering input. This might include travel to other office locations
- Liaise and communicate permanently with customer. Participate in and conduct customer presentations & meetings, as needed, including travel to other office locations
- Handle special projects, as assigned
- Keep abreast of technological and engineering process advancements through affiliation with professional societies and participation in networks, workshops, seminars and training courses
- Liaises with sub-surface personnel to ensure reservoir requirements are delivered.
Qualifications and Expectations:
- An engineering degree would be preferable, though for this particular role previous delivery of large scale well completion projects would be highly advantageous
- Good communication skills and MS office skills as a minimum
- Proficient in the use of completion, tubing, flow and well design software packages
- Well Control certification is an advantage.