Commisioning and Start up Leader / Nigeria
|Salary:||EUR600 - EUR800 per day + Accommodation and flights provided|
- Acts as prime contact for Commissioning and participates in Project committees.
- Co-ordinates commissioning activities with other project entities/existing JV entities.
- Defines facilities handover procedures to the AMENAM operations team and Base Support.
- Mobilizes a team to supervise the commissioning preparation and execution integrating the operations personnel who will execute the start-up.
- Develops a strategy in order to maximize onshore commissioning and minimize lost time due to interfaces, along with a commissioning sequence.
- Manages the preparation of pre-commissioning/ commissioning procedures and reporting tools (including technical database, planning, punch list control).
- Manages execution of commissioning to maximize productivity, minimize cost and achieve smooth hand over.
- Supervises commissioning reporting to ensure that all information is properly recorded, collected and available.
- Supervises the schedule of commissioning in order to reach the planned end date.
- Trains and evaluates collaborators of the Commissioning team.
- To ensure proper implementation of all Precomm/Comm requirements.
- Acts as prime contact for Start-Up and participates in Project committees.
- Co-ordinates start-up activities with other project entities/ existing JV entities.
- Ensure readiness for Start-Up (Procedures & material).
- Approves the IKIKE start up plan.
- Responsible for approval of start up procedures and be responsible for the safe start up of IKIKE platform.
- Lead the Commissioning / Start Up team in Port Harcourt during the Onshore Commissioning phase and offshore till First Oil.
- Ensure Start-up preparation & execution is consistent with overall commissioning strategy.
- Carry out operational reviews of the IKIKE process and utility equipment start up and operating processes/procedures and if required recommend modifications.
- Identify and ensure mobilization/supply of material, consumables & Tools and vendor / man-power support requirements for Startup phase.
- Participate in and carry out operational reviews of the Integrated Control and Safety System (ICSS) and if required recommend modifications.
- Participate to PTR and any necessary audits / reviews.
- Definition and execution/preparation of all studies, procedures, risk/hazard/SIMOPS analyses and management of CC and CIC interface issues associated with commissioning and start-up activities.
- Be involved in the preparation of the Simultaneous Operations Dossiers for Amenam Complex and IKIKE platform.
- Management of the commissioning/start-up activities during Start-Up phase related to reception of systems from CIC package to be taken over by production team.
- Ensure all technical interfaces with Work Package at the Operational Hand Over phase.
- Responsible for the initial start- up of IKIKE facilities.
- Monitor the Troubleshooting and ensure the resolution of start-up problems.
- To carry out any other activity within the limits of his/her abilities as may be required from time to time.
HSE Roles & Responsibilities
Ensure that Project HSE policy and objectives are cascaded within Field Operations Team.
Ensure implementation of Project HSE Management System with pro-active involvement of Field Operations personnel during the commissioning, Start-up and Operations phases.
Required Skills and Experience
Education: B. Eng (or equivalent) in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical or Petroleum)
Professional experience: Extensive experience in oil and gas activities including experiences in commissioning.
activities at a Senior Management Level, with a proper level of technical understanding of all the disciplines involved (field operations, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control systems, etc.). Familiarity with OPERCOM Methodology.
Commissioning activities of offshore oil and gas production, process facilities, utility systems, marine equipment etc.
Language: Fluent in English, with French an added advantage.
To have experience in:
- Risk analysis, Safety of persons and facilities
- Personnel management and evaluation with emphasis on management of multicultural teams.
- Maintenance methods, Metering, Inspection techniques.
- Production, oil and gas processes, produced water treatment and disposal.
- Project Management, Planning and Scheduling.
- Projects / works, drilling, logistics and Simultaneous Operations.