Drilling Engineer (Drilling Performance) / UAE
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
- Develop and monitor Drilling KPIs and GPIs.
- Analyze drilling operations and propose solutions / initiatives to reduce:
- Performance Opportunity Time (POT)
- Well duration
- Develop and maintain benchmark system reliability including:
- Technical Limits
- Lead Performance reviews with Drilling Engineering/Operations team to communicate:
- Relevant Drilling Operations KPI achievements
- Lessons Learned
- Initiative Proposals
- Drilling Operations Performance
- Ensures to document and communicate Lessons learned to other Drilling Performance Engineers and Performance Improvement management
- Participate in NPT investigations
- Ensure success replication and undesirable events re-occurrence across all ADNOC Offshore
- Prepare Performance Review presentations
- Capture and document the savings achieved by proposed initiatives
- Promotes and maintains a “Performance Oriented” culture within ADNOC Offshore
- Frequent contacts with other division at equivalent level to discuss matters of joint interest.
- Regular contacts with Operations Engineer and Contractors for technical data.
- Regular contacts with Team Leaders regarding support required and solving issues.
- Rig-Site visits to offshore rig (When required) to witness critical jobs on site.
- Works according to Company’s established policy, procedures approved work programs and professional engineering standards
- Responsible for Performance Tracking, Initiative creation and POT calculation.
- Technical Limit (Dynamic BoB) prior spud in well and End of well Performance report.
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of related experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Drilling Engineering activities.
- Fluency in English language.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, decision making and facilitation skills required.
- Additional specialized skills including:
- Performance Improvement.
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned.
- Knowledge Management.
- Leadership skills
- Database Management Computer literacy including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project Management
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019