Drilling Engineer (Drilling Performance) / UAEClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
- Develop and monitor Drilling KPIs and GPIs.
- Analyze drilling operations and propose solutions / initiatives to reduce:
- Performance Opportunity Time (POT)
- Well duration
- Develop and maintain benchmark system reliability including:
- Technical Limits
- Lead Performance reviews with Drilling Engineering/Operations team to communicate:
- Relevant Drilling Operations KPI achievements
- Lessons Learned
- Initiative Proposals
- Drilling Operations Performance
- Ensures to document and communicate Lessons learned to other Drilling Performance Engineers and Performance Improvement management
- Participate in NPT investigations
- Ensure success replication and undesirable events re-occurrence across all ADNOC Offshore
- Prepare Performance Review presentations
- Capture and document the savings achieved by proposed initiatives
- Promotes and maintains a “Performance Oriented” culture within ADNOC Offshore
- Frequent contacts with other division at equivalent level to discuss matters of joint interest.
- Regular contacts with Operations Engineer and Contractors for technical data.
- Regular contacts with Team Leaders regarding support required and solving issues.
- Rig-Site visits to offshore rig (When required) to witness critical jobs on site.
- Works according to Company’s established policy, procedures approved work programs and professional engineering standards
- Responsible for Performance Tracking, Initiative creation and POT calculation.
- Technical Limit (Dynamic BoB) prior spud in well and End of well Performance report.
- Bachelor Degree in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of related experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Drilling Engineering activities.
- Fluency in English language.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, decision making and facilitation skills required.
- Additional specialized skills including:
- Performance Improvement.
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned.
- Knowledge Management.
- Leadership skills
- Database Management Computer literacy including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Project Management
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator project manager cpp construction engineer batch 1 topsides sd coordinator subsea package lead gis specialist pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator utility inspector lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager learn arabic vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V