Electrical Engineer II/III / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||San Ramon, USA|
|Salary:||$125000 per annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Design, select and implement low voltage power systems used in the operation of natural gas facilities and stations.
- Review, recommend and evaluate the design, installation, and operations of low voltage electrical systems, instrumentation, and power controls systems/stations to insure compliance with NEC requirements, while evaluating them for the optimization of efficient, safe and economical operation.
- Plan and coordinate detailed phases of engineering work while supporting the department and Project Manager with delivery.
- Interface with other technical/engineering disciplines to ensure the effective integration of electrical systems with the overall product design.
- Assist with the commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical equipment and systems.
- Represent the Company in area of expertise with customers, construction personnel, and suppliers.
- Create low voltage wiring schematics and associated Bill of Materials for wiring, cables, and controls.
- Perform hazardous area analysis, conduit routing, conduit and cable schedules.
- Create technical specifications, Engineering Standards, Construction Standards, and O&M Standards.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) degree.
- Valid Professional Engineer license is preferred, not required.
- At least 6+ years of professional experience. Experience in utility industry preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of P&ID’s.
- Thorough knowledge of Power Systems and Control Systems as related to electric utility infrastructure such as substations, distribution and transmission.
- Working knowledge of electrical codes and standards such as IEC, ISA, NEC, IEEE etc
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - dbnpp planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company batch2 planning engineer - oil & gas exploration & production company oracle application support analyst civil project engineer principal civil engineer quantity surveyor - award winning, commercial construction contractor controls coordinator / administrator maintenance fitter / refueller field/terminal operator - large international energy company field/terminal operator - large international energy company site manager planning engineer - commissioning office manager - engineering consultancy senior wet services engineer internal communications senior specialist senior contract analyst (lng sales) senior contracts engineer (fso) director of supply chain – oncology diagnostics contracts manager structure & marine engineer electrical engineer commissioning engineer (telecom) pipelines & spm coordinator project manager cpp construction engineer batch 1 topsides sd coordinator subsea package lead gis specialist pipe stress engineer 4th class operator 4th class operator utility inspector learn arabic lng marketing manager lng trading manager risk control manager vessel ict technician snr instrumentation engineer fso project cost engineer batch 2 project cost engineer batch 2 icss engineer batch 3 safety engineer pipeline engineer – oil & gas operator – day rates mechanical maintenance / reliability maintenance engineers - iron ore mining mechanical maintenance fitter civil engineer - structures electrical maintenance engineer - nights mechanical asset engineer process safety manager business analyst contract administrator – commercial construction (fit-out) V