Retrofit Specialist - Pumps - SEA / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Retrofit Specialist - Pumps - South East Asia
Salary/ package: RM 9,000 - RM 12,000
Our client is a world leading OEM and service provider of rotating equipment. They are now searching for a Retrofit Specialist who will be responsible for identifying opportunities for retrofits and upgrades for the pump division.
Experience/ knowledge required:
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- 2-5 years' experience with rotating equipment - ideally pumps
- Experienced with retrofit and upgrade sales and implementing sales strategies
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject - E.g. Mechanical Engineering
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of the time
- Reporting to the Head of Retrofits APAC
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for Retrofits and Upgrades
- Creating the strategic plan for delivering sales growth
- Acting as the main contact for all Retrofit enquiries and sales related activities for nominated region
- Maintain knowledge of market and industry trends, competitors etc.
- Attendance at sales meetings and ensure that all relevant information from assigned area is available
- Review tenders and support overall tender process and creation of standard retrofit tenders
Please note, applicants must have the right to live and work in Malaysia.
If you would like a new challenge within an innovative leading company then please contact or email me I look forward to your application!