Quantity Surveyor - Rail, Tunnel and Bridge Projects / Denmark
|Salary:||€5000 - €6000 per month|
Quantity Surveyor - Denmark
We are seeking a Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a world leading main contractor specialising in rail, tunnels and bridge projects.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 2- 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying, Cost control and/or procurement.
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Assists Project Management in all aspects of contract administration and Quantity Surveying.
- Review, advise and draft letters on contractual correspondence.
- Assists contractual negotiations of sub-contract agreements.
- Attends meeting with clients and participates in all contractual aspects of projects, including claims, final accounts, variations and contract interpretation.
- Preparation of variation orders, trend notices, claims, and negotiations of the same
- Advises on the development, agreement and implementation of the project contractual plans by reviewing, analysing and apprising project management of all aspect that govern the contract
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.