Subsea Engineer - XT & WH / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Subsea Engineer - XT & WH
Work Location: Stavanger
Startup: Asap - 31.10.2020
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-05-16 12:00:00
- Provide technical expertise for engineering and construction of WH and XT systems
- Ensure that engineering and construction of XT and WH systems is performed in accordance with project standards and functional specifications
- Review Technip FMC design, deliverables and follow up on comments to ensure they are suitably incorporated
- Contribute to project risk workshops.
- Identify and follow up relevant risks and mitigating actions.
- Prepare input to technical and progress reports to support flow of key information to management to assist in decision making
- Identify and follow-up Technical Qualification as required
- Provide input to schedule planning and cost estimating in WH and XT systems including Stack up test where applicable
- Contribute to the management of change process in terms of engineering reviews and potential changes and variation order proposals relating to WH and XT systems including Stack up test where applicable Follow up relevant interfaces
- Close cooperation with Maria/Vega Drilling & Wells group
- Ability to support other SPS disciplines as required
- Prepare relevant parts of decision support packages
- Provide input into Design Basis and Functional Specifications
- Participate in safety review meetings (HAZID, HAZOP)
- Participate in Design reviews etc.
- Follow-up contractors engineering, construction, testing, installation and commissioning activities of WH and XT systems
- Review and ensure the right quality of documentation including user manuals and equipment documentation
- Assist with the development of operating manuals and ensure that the manuals relating to WH and XT systems are produced in a quality and timely manner
- Travelling to and prolonged periods at Technip FMC sites is expected
- Education: University degree in mechanical engineering or other relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum ten years relevant experience with subsea projects, preferably with both operators and contractors.
- Track record in subsea projects of both design aspects as well as construction/installation experience in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Have detailed understanding of XT and WH systems and interfaces
- Experience with engineering, manufacturing, quality control, testing and installation of XT and WH systems
- Be familiar with design codes, specifications and standards relevant to engineering, design, construction and installation of XT and WH systems
- Good knowledge or key interfaces like drilling rig, WOS and well system.
- Good Knowledge of relevant Company`s requirements (TRs)
- Experience with Norwegian field developments and legislation is important
- Possess in-depth knowledge of relevant contractors and the latest market developments
- Creative, open, responsible and entrepreneurial
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator, proactively seeking advise from others and share own experiences with group
- Team oriented, ability to work in multi-disciplinary project teams