Fabrication, Brownfield Construction, HU/Commissioning Manager / Myanmar
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
- At least a tertiary degree in engineering
- Minimum 20 years of experience in the upstream offshore oil & gas industry of which at least 15 years on fabrication, brownfield construction, completion, commissioning and start-up of large offshore oil & gas installations (production, receiving, processing, compression, control, safety and utility systems). Candidate must have at least 5 years of hand-on working experience at the work site/platform.
- Supervised EPCIC Contractor the planning and execution of the fabrication, brownfield construction, completion, commissioning and start-up activities of at least two multi-million USD projects within the past 12 years
- Hand-on experience on liaison and coordination with Operations & Maintenance pertain to the planning, execution and production shutdown, fabrication, construction, testing, hook-up, commissioning and start-up activities.
- Experienced with the preparation and review of fabrication procedures, work packs, compile system/equipment commissioning procedures, test packs, start-up procedure and familiar with the computerized completion management system
- Has good supervisory skills and possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with the internationally accepted upstream offshore oil & gas industry codes and standards
- Willingness to work at onshore construction and offshore sites.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019