Highways Team Leader / Moldova
|Salary:||€8000 - €11000 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Highways Team Leader - Moldova
We are seeking an experienced Highways Team Leader for an upcoming Highway project in Moldova. The project shall be for the supervision of the construction of the project roads & bridges and shall employ Asphalt techniques.
My client is a leading International consultancy firm who are requiring this expert to lead an international team working closely with the client and funding agency to ensure the successful development and delivery of this major scheme.
Responsibilities on the project:
The successful individual shall be required to supervise all activities, manage stakeholders and administrate the contractual elements of the project. The role shall be leading a team of both international & local engineers.
Key requirements for the role:
- B.Sc Degree in Highway or Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- 15+ years of experience in design, construction and/or supervision of road works
- 10+ years of experience of supervision of road rehabilitation or/and construction works
- Experience of asphalt pavement construction is required
- Experience as Engineer's Representative on at least two successfully completed projects of similar size and complexity under FIDIC Conditions of Contract is required.
- Experience in NIS countries (Newly Independent States) will be considered an asset
The salary on offer is flexible depending on experience.
Key Words / SEO
Roads, Highways, Expressway, Team Leader, Resident Engineer, Construction Supervision, Performance Based Maintenance Contract, Moldova, Europe, NIS, South East Asia, Consultancy, Donor Funded, World Bank WB, EBRD, Asian Development Bank ABD, FIDIC