Project Director - Highways / England
|Salary:||£90,000 to £100,000 Per Annum|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Role: Project Director - Highways
Salary: £90,000 to £100,000 plus excellent package.
Location: North West
Are you an experienced Project Director with a background in Highways and a record of successfully delivering on large schemes for Highways England? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful Delivery team within a prestige Civil Engineering contractor?
Within this newly created position, my client is looking to bring in an experienced Project Director, with previous Highways England experience, to deliver a major Highways Scheme. The successful candidate will take full ownership, responsibility and accountability commencing at the pre-construction phase through to successful project delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for providing overall project management, project scoping, budgeting, client relations, and overall profit / loss responsibilities for projects.
- Preparation of contracts, risk assessments, method statements and report writing.
- Plan, coordinates and schedules all work activities to ensure quality service and timely completion of projects.
- Ensure that all operations are performed with the utmost regard for the safety and health of all personnel involved.
- Improve performance and assure supervision succession by training, developing and motivating all employees.
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships.
- Degree qualified Civil Engineer.
- Chartered Engineer
- Strong track record of leading teams and successfully delivering projects Experience of Joint Venture Projects would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Highway England policies.
- Strong Commercial and Contractual knowledge.
- Excellent communication and multi-stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding market leading company with advance orders and scope for career progression.