C&B Supervisor / Iraq
|Salary:||GBP250 - GBP275 per day + Accommodation & Rota Flights|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Job position: C&B Supervisor
Report line: Section Manager
Contract Duration: Perm
- To ensure Company C&B policy and procedure could be implemented
- To ensure the 'Day- to - day C&B functional management could be implemented comply with local laws
Key Responsibilities and Duties,
- In order to ensure implementation of Company daily C & B management, be involved in the establishment of C&B policies, and continues improvement on policy and procedures.
- Drafting C&B policies and procedures to need business needs
- Design, implement, and manage salary classification and compensation programs;
- Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company;
- Overseeing competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Administering corporate compensation and benefits plans/programs.
- Ensuring that the benefit plans/programs are consistent with employer's policies and are applicable by international standards.
- Analyzing surveys to ensure appropriate compensation across all departments.
Management of C&B budget and Cost
- In order to meet the annual work plan of department, be involved in drafting annual budget.
- Cost analysis for company business needs
- Assist on annual budget drafting
- Monthly and annual reports of C&B (internal and external reports)
Communication C & B Issues
- In order to ensure the compliance of C & B policies with international standards and the satisfaction of both company and employees, be responsible for the two ways communication with employees on C & B affairs, the investigation of requirements from employees in C & B and the submission of proposals after proper analysis.
Maintenance and Database:
- In order to ensure the integrated management of company C & B database, be responsible for the maintenance of database and the statistics of employee's C & B information and records.
Accomplishing the daily C&B management
- C&B Management (Salary proposals, bonus proposals, benefit plan proposals)
- Processing Monthly payroll/Bonus payment
- Processing Invoices
- Coordination on company insurance scheme,
- Coordination local staff C&B issues with HR service company
- Providing support to the auditing requirements
- Be responsible for other duties assigned by section manager.
Minumum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor degree or MBA Finance will be an advantage from reputable university
- Have a good knowledge of the human resources practices, business administration, legal section, statistics, etc.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience in the C&B field or in a related area
- Extensive knowledge in Human Resource
- Be familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relying on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplishing goals.
- Experience in SAP or any similar software is a must
- Advance Certification in C & B will be an advantage
- PHR or SPHR certificate will be a plus
- Have extensive knowledge of the human resources practices, business administration, legal section, statistics, etc.
- Good coordination skill & communication skill, Be rigorous and meticulous
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Self-management skills
- Team Player
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Be good at change management to adjust the plan and solution whenever needed to ensure a timely deliverables. Time management skills are a must.
- Stress management capability to deal with the unexpected challenges or issues in a positive way. Work under pressure.