Information Management Analyst / Canada
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following opportunity of Card Lock Sales Representative located in either Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: One year renewable
Closing date: 2019-04-01 12:00:00
The following is being executed as a contract scope of work:
- Implement the Information Management (IM) plan, procedures and work instructions. Provide input when requested.
- Maintain the structural framework for content organization (revision controlled documents and administrative records) within the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Provide feedback on the use of EDMS tools, perform regular quality checks in EDMS as directed, and provide assistance where required on available reports in EDMS.
- Receive and also provide training to other LCP requested in use of Information Management plans, requirements, procedures, work instructions, and the use of EDMS. Will require the use of training material for reference.
- Perform and coordinate the process activities associated with the day to day processing and managing of documents and administrative records (copy, distribute, numbering, filling requests, registration, tracking, system inputs, hard copy filing, etc).
- Interfacing with internal /external submitters of documentation and requesting any third party resources required to perform IM functions.
- Maintain and implement the LCP File Code Index coding standard.
- Check quality of documentation and electronic documents.
- Other IM related duties as required.
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- This position requires three 3-5 years' experience in a project setting working with technical documents & administrative records.
- 3-5 years' experience with computerized document control systems.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, WORKING CONDITIONS, ETC.:
- Safety oriented.
- Demonstrated willingness to adhere to the Nalcor's vision and core values.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and communicate with other team members.
- Ability to work under pressure in an environment which expects the highest levels of customer services, confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- Willingness to travel to project site locations in Newfoundland and Labrador for short durations.