Civil Site Development Engineer / USA
|Salary:||$100000 - $125000 per annum + ESOP, 401k, Medical|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
My client are a leading Engineering firm with a strong foothold in the Texas market providing Technical Services and Turnkey solutions to a number of Utilities in Texas.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Site Development Engineer to be based at their Austin office overseeing the Site Development works for their clients' High Voltage Substation & Transmission facilities. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 7 Years experience within Site Design, Land Easements, Surveying, Earthwork Grading and Drainage within Greenfield or Brownfield Substations or other similar types of facilities
Title: Civil Site Development Engineer - T&D
Requisition Class: Project Management
Client: Consulting Engineer
Salary: $100,000USD - $125,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Bonus, Medical, 401k etc.)
Location: Austin, Texas
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have Electrical Engineering Degree (Minimum BSc)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum 7 Years experience within Site Design, Land Easements, Surveying, Earthwork Grading and Drainage within Greenfield or Brownfield Substations or other similar type facilities
- Must have Seismic Experience and knowledge of ASCE-7 and SAP2000
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.