Exciting opportunity to work with a well recognised and respected mining services company in West Africa Role Overview:
• Managing the Load & Haul and Drill & Blast teams on site on behalf of the contractor
• Communicating on Production reports and on site activity to board and client
• Working closely with the Systems and Planning teams
• Relief work for the General Manager Requirements:
• Fluent French and English language skills
• Experience working for a Mining Contractor
• Must have a proven track record in achieving/over achieving targets in Production Management capacity.
• Experience at management level (5 years)Package:
• NET EUROS Salary paid monthly
• FIFO rotation and economy flights provided
• Medical and very good pension/retention scheme
• Accommodation, Food and Insurances provided Next stage:
Please apply within with a copy of your CV if you are interested in learning more and fit the requirements above. For suitable applicants, we will provide full information on the client, project and role.