We are pleased to offer the following opportunity of Contract Turnaround Planner in Sunrise, AB.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: One year, renewable
Sunrise is a camp based operation fly in / Fly out. This position is 10 days on and 4 days off rotation excepting during the Turnaround execution phase in 2019 which will entail a commitment of an as yet undetermined number of straight days starting early in 2019. Reporting to the Sunrise Turnaround Manager the Contract Turnaround Planner provides planning and base scheduling functions for Sunrise Maintenance Staff and associated contractors using the Husky Turnaround Planning Process (TAPP), utilizing its tools, processes and procedures. The successful Candidate will plan for Turnaround maintenance activities arranging and building Planned Job Packages for multi trade jobs inclusive of materials and outside/contracted services and feed these to the master scheduler. Liaison with all site personnel to ensure that right work is being done at the right time using the right resources in the safest, most fiscally responsible and efficient manner. As part of the Sunrise Turnaround Planning Team you will support the overall Preparation and the safe and successful execution of the Sunrise 2019 Turnaround
- Collaborate with all other Sunrise Department personnel to develop strategies, processes, procedures, work flows, practices and KPI's
- Build individual task lists in SAP for attachment to Turnaround work orders and scheduling in Prometheus version 6.0.6 (GWOS/STO). Prioritize, plan, and develop multi trade Turnaround maintenance and integrated capital project activities to be forwarded to the master Scheduler and completed during the Turnaround window (PJP's)
- Build Turnaround PJP's for action by turnaround execution resources including contractors
- Adhere to the Husky Sunrise Turnaround Planning Process
- Capture and order/reserve all Material requirements for each job plan
- Monitor and ensure a high standard of data integrity in SAP including the WBS/AFE structure, equipment master and material master data
- Input to Husky Procurement to develop the Turnaround Contracting strategy as well as work scopes for service contract RFP's, bid evaluation and awards.
- Working closely with HSE, Maintenance, operations, Asset Integrity and engineering personnel to set turnaround priorities, resolve execution issues and provide leadership in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Contribute to the construction and assembly of both the electronic and hard copy Turnaround manuals
- Manage Turnaround work orders with proper coding and status updates
- Provide support to engineering in developing estimates for project execution
- Participate in cost tracking exercises.
- Preparation and assembly of the necessary documentation and drawings required to send equipment off site for repairs and holding vendors to strict guidelines regarding deliverables
- Ensure the timely scheduling and execution of both pre and post turnaround trade activities
- Participate in post turnaround review and lessons learned exercises.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years Trade Journeyman Certificate Red Seal.
- Any of the following journeyman trade certifications (I.P. Standard); Instrumentation, electrical, Millwright, Pipefitting, Boilermaking and Welding
- Minimum 5 years' concurrent experience in a Turnaround Planning role
- Understanding of the job functions of the trades (Pipefitting, Instrumentation, Electrical, Millwrights, Scaffolding, Insulation, Welding)
- Experience in T/A Scheduling using Primavera or other T/A/ Project Scheduling Platforms
- Working Experience with SAP
- Primavera P6 or other scheduling software
- P&ID Reading capabilities
- 5 years in a Maintenance role in the oil and Gas or Wood industry
- GWOS - Graphical Work Order Scheduler (SAP)
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Planning Certification.
- Experience with Prometheus GWOS or STO or other T/A software programs definite assets
- MS Project
- Livelink - (HDMS/DM)