Process Engineer - Senior / Norway
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Process Engineer - Senior
Work Location: Fornebu
Startup: 25.02.2019 - 24.08.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-02-15 12:00:00
• Contribute to a good process team, assist the process lead to achieve the project goals to meet the client needs, within the project cost and timeline.
• The tasks typically include the following: Develop, produce or assist others process engineer in key design documents; Heat & Material Balance, PFD, P&ID, filling up equipment and instrument DataSheets, Line sizing/list, PSV / Equipment sizing.
• Writing technical reports and Technical Queries.
• Could be the representative in Technical Design Reviews (P&ID, HAZOP, client and vendor Meetings).
• Experience assisting project engineering leads and managers in project design and execution according to contract and client needs.
• Interface with other disciplines, with vendors, and provide process engineering input to support activities in design of equipment and layout/structure of systems.
• Recognize problems and discrepancies in work process and requests help when needed.
• Bachelor or Master level in Process Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
• More than 5 years in project execution experience preferably in oil and gas EPC projects.
• Experience/knowledge in MEG, TEG, WI, Separation, PW, uitilities is an advantage.
• Can use simulation tools such as: HYSYS or PRO II, is an advantage.
• Proactive and innovative
• Fluent in English and good verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment and with limited supervision, ability to take lead.
• Sound knowledge of project procedures and systems